Elliette Olive at one week old

elliesophieweb12elliesophieweb16bwweb1
elliesophieweb8elliesophieweb6bwweb

 ^^And Sophie too! The proud big sis :)^^

elliesophieweb13bwelliesophieweb3elliesophieweb9elliesophieweb4bwelliesophieweb14elliesophieweb19bwelliesophieweb12bwelliesophieweb11elliesophieweb10bwelliesophieweb20bwelliesophieweb2web2elliesophieweb17elliesophieweb18bwelliesophieweb1elliesophieweb10elliesophieweb19

Ellie was such a doll and I'm pretty sure I gushed about how sweet and cute she was the entire time I took her picture! (sorry if that got annoying!) Sophie is dang adorable herself  (as you can see!) and couldn't help herself when I told her *not* to smile ;)

Being around these girls made me excited to one day have my own little girl. Hopefully. Girls are just so fun! :)

1 comment: