Just dance

lissie18lissie10lissie3lissie5bwlissie13Lissie bloglissie23Lissie blog3lissie17lissie12lissie11lissie2lissie4Lissie blog2lissie1lissie9lissie16bwlissie17bwlissie19lissie18bwlissie6lissie2bwLissie blog1lissie24lissie8lissie25

Just dance.....in the middle of the street.

Just dance.....underneath the over-passes.

Just dance....when you have less than 24 hours to spend in Dallas.

That was what Lissie did when she and my mom came through Dallas on their way to Utah.
It was SO much fun to take her dance pictures!! It made me wish that I was a dancer :) Lissie is the perfect model not only because she's gorgeous!!! But she is also a crazy amazing dancer! So talented!
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that this was my favorite photoshoot ever so far! I love Lissie, I love the spot and I love taking dance pictures!! Perfection :)

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment