A sunny evening

bcs3bcs blog1bcs6bcs13bcs9bcs7bcs8bcs3bwbcs2bcs blogbcs13bwbcs5bcs4bcs11bcs10

..with a beautiful family!
And a seriously beautiful baby! Am I right or what?! Painted toe nails!! ahh, so cute :)

We went out to this really pretty lake only 20 minutes from our house to take these pictures! I didn't even know this lake existed but it reminded me of Washington a little bit! Seriously! 
It was a super sunny evening which I actually really liked because it brought a lot of life to these pictures and I was able to work with the sunlight differently than I normally do. I love being a photographer :)
I had so much fun...even if there were a couple of spider encounters ;) I basically saved Chelsea from the biggest spider ever crawling up her back. I'm a hero.
I also finished these pictures super fast; they were just taken on Monday. I guess I'm getting good or something ;)

And I will be back soon with pictures of my own little munchkin in a beautiful field of blue bonnets.
I love Texas in the spring :)

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment