Sisters make the best of friends

sisters!sisters!1IMG_7618 copyIMG_7595 copyIMG_7708 copyIMG_7707 copyIMG_7688bwIMG_7733 copyIMG_7700 copyIMG_7544 copysisters!2IMG_7693 copy

This past Christmas was one of the best ever! My whole family {except one; we missed you Matthew!} was able to meet up in Washington for Christmas. It was so much fun being with my family :)
I especially loved taking pictures of my beautiful sisters! Aren't they so photogenic?
I wish I had gotten a few more of Emma, but she was napping when Marie, Lissie and I went on our Christmas Eve walk.
I also loooove the scenery in Washington. Pine trees are so perfect and Christmas-y.
And I figured I'd put our sisters video on this blog too since I put it up on my two other blogs already ;) It's fun having a sisters blog. But it's especially fun having 3 sisters to do it with!!


Love, Lulu

1 comment:

  1. Marie I want your wardrobe please. Although I'd take any of yours to be honest. You sweet, stylish, sassy sisters!!!

    ReplyDelete