The "Industrial" Shoot

Everything I've photographed so far this past month and a half has been pretty nature stuff for the most part. So I was craving something a little different!
And I would definitely say that this is different!!
 I picked a location that really isn't considered pretty at all and had this pretty couple pose for me.
And I tell you what, I'd say they were the best couple ever for this location because these two have got STYLE, for sure!
I mean, look at their shoes. Perfect, aren't they?

IMG_1819 copy_wmIMG_1822 copy_wmIMG_1849 copy_wmIMG_1856 copy_wmIMG_1864 copy_wmIMG_1866 copy_wmIMG_1951 copy_wmIMG_1832 copy_wmIMG_1990 copy_wmIMG_1874 copy_wmIMG_1893 copy_wm

Thanks, Bekah and Jordan for putting up with me and my crazy ideas.
I'm sure we'll do it again soon.
Like, next week.
Til then!!

love, Lulu

No comments:

Post a Comment